1. OUR COMMITMENT TO YOUR PRIVACY
Logical Operations, Inc. (“Logical Operations”) is committed to protecting the privacy of those who visit our websites. As part of our normal operations, we collect different kinds of information about our website visitors. We have, however, structured our websites so that people have the option to visit without identifying themselves or revealing any personal information.
The following are things you can do while visiting our website if you prefer NOT to have information about your visit collected.
- Disable cookies within your browser before visiting our website;
- Choose not to submit information via web forms located within our website;
- Choose to register for public seminars via telephone or email as opposed to our website;
- Choose not to “opt-in” to receiving informational emails
The following describes the information we collect and how that information is used to provide our visitors with the optimal online experience.
2. COOKIES AND SPOTLIGHT IMAGES OR WEB BEACONS
In addition, we use and allow third parties to serve cookies on our site – specifically we use Google Analytics and Pardot to help us monitor our website traffic and understand visitor behavior.
3. THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- Browsing – If you are simply browsing or navigating through our websites, we collect information about your computer and the pages you visit on our website in the aggregate (not individual or personal information). We use this information for research, analysis and reporting so that we can improve our navigation, page structure and page content to help visitors find information more quickly and provide more value when they find what they are looking for on our websites. We do not link this automatically-collected data to personally identifiable information.
- Submitting Forms – Certain pages of our website contain forms that allow you to request information about our services and solutions or to gain access to valuable resources (like white papers and articles) in exchange for contact information. In completing one of these forms, you may be required to provide contact information, such as your name, phone number and/or email address.
- Completing Surveys – For surveys, we collect responses to help us improve various aspects of our business based on aggregate and individual feedback provided. These surveys are sent via opt-in marketing programs or are made available on our website for you to participate if you so choose.
The personal information Logical Operations collects from you is stored in one or more databases hosted by third parties located in the United States. These third parties do not use or have access to your personal information for any purpose other than cloud storage and retrieval.
4. HOW WE USE AND SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
We occasionally enlist vendors to provide services on our behalf, such as handling the processing and delivery of mailings. We will only provide vendors with the personal data they need to deliver the service. They are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information and are prohibited from using that information for any other purpose.
We may place email links on this site to allow you to contact us directly via email. The information you provide is used to respond directly to your questions or comments. Those comments may be stored to improve the quality of our site and our services.
We provide our users a choice as to whether or not they would like to receive marketing or promotional communications. Users may, from time to time, receive up-to-date information on products and services via our e-mail newsletter. Users may opt-out at any time from receiving these communications. Please see Section 5, Communication Preferences.
5. COMMUNICATION PREFERENCES
You may opt-out from use of your personally identifiable information collected online for the purpose of sending such marketing or promotional communications at any time by going to our e-mail preferences page located at https://go.logicaloperations.com/unsubscribe/u/279052 or by following the unsubscribe instruction contained within each of the newsletters or promotional communications you receive. Alternatively, you may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide a name, email address, and details of your request so that we are able to process it quickly. If we lack sufficient information to process your request, we may contact you to request further information or clarification.
Also, in compliance with the CAN-SPAM Act, we provide our physical mailing address in all email communications for general correspondence and opt-out communications.
We will retain your information for as long as needed for the purposes for which it was collected, and in accordance with our retention policies, as applicable. We will retain and use your information as appropriate to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
6. SHARING OF INFORMATION
We may share or disclose your personally identifiable information if such disclosure is necessary to: (a) comply with legal process (such as a court order) or other legal requirements of any governmental authority; (b) protect our rights or property; (c) protect the interest of users of the website, other than you, or any other person; or (d) operate or conduct maintenance and repair of our services or equipment, as authorized by law.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, as a result of the sale, merger, consolidation, change in control, transfer of substantial assets, reorganization or liquidation of Logical Operations, we may transfer, sell or assign information concerning your use of this website, including without limitation, personally identifiable information, to third parties involved in the transactions listed above. In the event of such transfer, sale or assignment, notice will be given in accordance with Section 14, Notification of Changes, below.
Logical Operations may provide you with links to other websites that may be operated by companies not affiliated with Logical Operations. For example, our website includes social media features, such as the Facebook, Google+, Twitter, and LinkedIn “Share” buttons. Please be aware that Logical Operations is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites. Logical Operations does not endorse them or make any representations about them or any information, services, products or materials found on them. Linked websites may have their own privacy policies or notices, which we strongly suggest you review if you visit any linked websites. We are not responsible for the content of any websites that are not affiliated with Logical Operations, any use of those websites, or the privacy practices of those websites.
8. DATA TRANSFER AND SECURITY
We will take steps intended to safeguard personally identifiable information stored on our systems from unauthorized access or disclosure. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or from our online services, and you do so at your own risk.
9. HOW TO ACCESS AND CORRECT YOUR INFORMATION
Logical Operations strives to keep your personally identifiable information accurate and up-to-date. Should you find inaccuracies in your personally identifiable information and wish to amend, correct or delete the same, please contact us through one of the communication methods described below in Section 13, Contacting Us. To the extent required by applicable law, Logical Operations will respond to requests to update personally identifiable information within 30 days of the reception of the request.
We are concerned about the privacy of young children and do not knowingly collect any personal information from a child under the age of 18. If we learn that we have personal information on a child under the age of 18, we will delete that information from our records and systems.
We employ procedural and technical measures that are designed to help protect your personal information from loss, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction. However, we cannot guarantee that third parties will not overcome any such measures and gain access to your information for unauthorized purposes. By using the website, you accept the risk that compromise of and unauthorized access to your information is possible. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we disclaim any warranty or guarantee that your information will be protected from misuse, appropriation, alteration, or loss.
All data submitted via our online course registration process is submitted using secure transport technologies to provide you with the utmost in protection for your private information.
We restrict access to your personal data to those employees who need to know that information to provide benefits or services to you. In addition, we train our employees about the importance of confidentiality and maintaining the privacy and security of your information. We commit to taking appropriate disciplinary measures to enforce our employees' privacy responsibilities.
13. CONTACTING US
Please contact us if you:
- wish to confirm that Logical Operations is processing your personal data, or
- wish to have access to the personal data Logical Operations may have about you, the practices of this site, or your interactions with this site
Logical Operations, Inc.
Attn: Data Privacy
1150 University Avenue, Suite 20
Rochester, NY 14607
14. NOTIFICATION OF CHANGES
Last updated: May 7, 2018