Just as there is a demand for quality training programs, there is a significant demand for relevant certifications that validate real-world knowledge and skills. The Logical Operations certification portfolio provides skills validation for emerging technologies and specialty professional roles. These are areas that are not otherwise supported well or in a timely fashion in the current technical certification landscape. Today's hiring managers seek candidates with proven, demonstrable skills; certifications are a great way to prove those skills, and hiring managers are taking notice.
After over 30 years of developing the highest quality training curriculum available today, it’s a natural progression for us to leverage our training expertise to develop high-stakes IT certifications that fill a gap in the marketplace. We use a rigorous process to create vendor-agnostic certifications that are in line with industry standards, including compliance with ISO 17024 and the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) for select exams.
Why Get Logical Operations Certified?
Download the document below to learn more.
- Purchase exam voucher from Logical Operations' online store, your local commercial training provider, or PearsonVUE testing centers
- Schedule your exam with PearsonVUE testing centers
- Upon successful completion of your exam, you will receive:
- A PDF from Logical Operations containing candidate number and certifying receipt of the applicable credential
- For Logical Operations branded certifications, online verification of your certification/editable profile from Pearson Acclaim to document certification
Once you earn your certification, showcase your knowledge by claiming your digital badge.