If you've been teaching Excel, you can master Tableau. It takes a few days for an instructor skilled in Excel to get up to speed on Tableau. It is one of the hottest data tools on the market, in a profession that already has over a 50% skills gap. There are thousands of students looking to learn Tableau. Learn how YOU can teach it to them!
Jon O’Keefe, Technology Education Jedi at Logical Operations, will walk you through the training. When you complete this video series, you will:
- Understand the basics of Tableau and the Data Science profession, and how the skills gap is driving training
- Understand what's included in the Logical Operations courseware for Tableau Desktop Part 1 and Part 2
- Learn the value of the LO Choice platform and the additional assets it provides instructors and students
- Preview the Logical Lab environment – no need to set up a classroom with this virtualized tool, all you need is an Internet connection
- Kickstart the preparation process for becoming a Tableau instructor
The Tableau Train the Trainer has been broken down into three videos that can be viewed at your convenience. All instructors who complete the video series will receive a Free Instructor Guide that includes all the materials needed to teach a Tableau class.