In honor of National Cybersecurity Awareness Month, we're offering exclusive free 1-hour CyberSAFE sessions to:
- Expose your key accounts to a brief, 1-hour training on a topic of interest to them (you can sell them on it account-wide after they see the value)
- Have your sales staff sit through the course so they can sell it better
- Prepare your trainers to offer CyberSAFE in the future
- Experience the best end-user security awareness course on the market for yourself
A single email can lead to a multi-million dollar breach, and the employee responsible may not even be aware of their mistake. CyberSAFE ensures that your end-users can identify the common risks associated with using end-user technology as well as how to safely protect themselves and their organizations from security risks.
In this 1-hour session you will:
- Identify the need for security.
- Secure devices like desktops, laptops, and smartphones.
- Learn to use the Internet securely.
This class is for anyone who uses any piece of Internet-connected technology at any job, anywhere in the world. Your clients, your sales staff, and even you can benefit from this. Best of all, CyberSAFE is a course you can offer to all your customers to help them meet compliance mandates and train their staff on best practices around cybersecurity.
As the Technology Education Jedi at Logical Operations, Jon is responsible for the design, development, and delivery of LO’s emerging technology courseware portfolio. He has over 20 years of experience in IT and Education. He holds a Master’s in Education Theory and Policy with an emphasis on Curriculum design. He is also a Master Modern Classroom Certified Trainer (MCCT) and Master Certified Virtual Educator (CVE) and has helped over 3,000 trainers and K-12 educators prepare for the MCCT and CVE exams. He has a passion for storytelling and film and is always informed on the latest and greatest technologies. If you want to win at bar trivia, he’s your go-to guy.
Contact Jon directly at +1.585.350.7073 or email@example.com.