Logical Operations Cyber Secure Coder is a training and certification program for code developers responsible for creating secure products for mobile devices, web, cloud software, and desktop applications.
- Consumers and businesses alike are demanding developers with secure coding principles – and they need flexibility to code on any platfom
- Cyber Secure Coder validates language/platform agnostic secure coding principles
Additionally, CSC validates the ability to:
Mitigate against common threats to data and systems
Use a number of testing and analysis tools
Analyze security concerns outside of specific languages and platforms
Click below to download the exam objectives for a thorough understanding of the skills validated by the Cyber Secure Coder training and certification program.
- MMAD validates secure iOS, secure Android, general mobile development principles, and project management skills
- CSC validates secure coding skills that can be applied across all application languages and platforms
- MMAS validates both MMAD and CSC criteria
Questions? Contact us at +1.800.889.8350 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about the CSC training and certification program.