ISSA is the community of choice for international cybersecurity professionals dedicated to advancing individual growth, managing technology risk and protecting critical information and infrastructure.
Logical Operations and ISSA are partnering to promote the importance of extended cybersecurity learning as a way to better protect an organization’s network and data from being compromised.
This partnership provides any CyberSec First Responder candidate who passes their CFR-210 exam a free ISSA membership (valued at $95) and pre-paid ISSA chapter dues for one year (valued at up to $80 depending on location).
Members join ISSA to…
- Network with industry leaders
- Advance their careers
- Earn CPEs through conferences and education
- Attend chapter events to meet local colleagues
- Build professional relationships
- Gain recognition by getting published on the ISSA website
- Help to advance the profession and develop the next generation of cybersecurity professionals
- Visit the ISSA website hereto create your account.
- NOTE: If you experience any issues while creating your account, please reach out to Cathy Tran from ISSA at email@example.com.
- Select the General Membership (1 Year) option and click Continue.
- Enter your desired username in the Username field.
- Enter your first name in the First Name field.
- Enter your last name in the Last Name field.
- From the Chaptersdrop-down, select the local chapter to which you would like to become a member.
- NOTE: To find the chapter that you wish to join, visit the Chapter Directory here. Use the interactive map or the area links to view the local chapters available.
- Complete the validation check in the Validation Code section.
- Click Continue.
- Click Accept this Membership and Continue.
- On the Membership Dues screen, expand Chapter Dues One Yearand select the same chapter that you chose in step 6.
- NOTE: You can choose to join additional chapters beyond the local chapter you selected in step 6, but Logical Operations will NOT cover the dues for these additional chapters.
- In the Billing Informationsection, enter information in all the required fields.
- NOTE: Please include the address where you would like to receive billing information after your one-year membership has lapsed. An easy way to update billing information is to select the Check here if the billing address is the same as the member address checkbox above the section.
- In the Payment Information section, select Check/Money Order.
- NOTE: You will NOT be billed for your first year of dues, though you will see an outstanding invoice in your ISSA profile. Logical Operations will be invoiced for the total amount of your general membership and chapter dues. If you receive a bill or are contacted by Member Services from ISSA about an outstanding bill, please contact/have the Member Services rep contact Logical Operations at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Click Submit Securely.
- In the notification pop-up, click OK.
- Once your account has been created, please notify Logical Operations by sending an email to email@example.com. This email must include your first name, last name, and email address that you used to create your account with ISSA.