CyberSec First Responders are just that: the first line of response against cyber attacks that can cost your organization valuable time and money. The CyberSec First Responder: Threat Detection and Response course, or CFR, will prepare security professionals to become the first line of response against cyber attacks by teaching students to analyze threats, design secure computing and network environments, proactively defend networks, and respond/investigate cybersecurity incidents. CFR is also designed for students who are seeking to fulfill DoD directive 8570.01 for information assurance training.
- 5 days of training
- Prerequisites: At least 2 years of experience in computer network security technology or a related field is recommended
- Certification: CyberSec First Responder
- Exam: 3 - 4 hours, 150+ questions
CyberSec First Responder: Threat Detection and Response is designed for information assurance professionals who perform job functions related to the development, operation, management, and enforcement of security capabilities for systems and networks. This course is also designed for students who are seeking to fulfill DoD directive 8570.01 for information assurance training.
Logical Operations has established a Marketing Development Fund to support training providers in marketing and promoting the CyberSec First Responder: Threat Detection and Response® course and certification with a dollar-for-dollar matching program for pre-approved marketing activities.
Please download and complete the marketing plan below and submit it to your Logical Operations account manager (either by using the electronic form or by scanning and emailing/faxing it).
Get your instructors up to speed by signing up for the optional virtual CFR Train-the-Trainer event in March. Visit www.InstructorAssist.com and select the Train the Trainer - CyberSec First Responder: Threat Detection and Response class to reserve your seat now.
Easily increase your course offerings by putting CFR classes on your public schedule with InstructorAssist, our virtual class schedule. All CFR classes with active enrollments are guaranteed to run.
Follow these three steps to get started:
- Visit www.InstructorAssist.com to view the full schedule of classes and post them to your public schedule
- Have a student interested in a class? Enroll at www.InstructorAssist.com
- Order the courseware (available in March 2015) for the student on Logical Operations' store at https://store.logicaloperations.com/