- Prepare to manage projects in AI, IoT, and Data Science by learning the language used in those disciplines.
- Understand the challenges of managing Emerging Tech projects when it comes to scope, timelines, and unique obstacles.
- Complement your existing project management certifications and training.
- Live, instructor-led events will give you the opportunity to interact with classmates and instructors.
- Includes the option to complete the CertNexus ETBIZ exam and earn the ETBIZ credential.
- Register below or inquire about a private class for your team!
More classes coming soon!
Project Managers are routinely asked to step outside their comfort zones to manage teams and projects on Emerging Technologies that they may not be familiar with. While PMs may not necessarily need a deep dive into the advanced aspects of technologies like Artificial Intelligence, Data Science, and IoT, it can be extremely helpful to understand the specific terms associated with each of these disciplines. In The Language of Emerging Technologies for Project Managers, PMs will become familiar with common industry terms inside the disciplines of AI, DS, and IoT. Additionally, they will learn how to appropriately scope out projects in these disciplines, as well as understand how to plan for a variety of factors within their control, such as time, costs, and risks commonly associated with AI, DS, and IoT.
- Learn the basics of emerging technologies and why they are so important.
- Learn useful industry terms to help you better communicate with the teams you are managing.
- Understand how to properly scope AI, DS, and IoT projects.
- Learn to plan for Time, Costs, and Risks typically associated in AI, DS, and IoT projects.
- Understand additional resources and training available to you and your teams around AI, DS, and IoT.
Jon O’Keefe holds an Ms.Ed. in Educational Theory and Policy and has taught at the college level for both two-year and four-year institutions. As the Technology Education Jedi at Logical Operations, Jon oversees the Emerging Technology portfolio of courseware focusing on AI, Data Science, IoT, and Cybersecurity. He is passionate about helping individuals successfully manage new projects in AI, Data Science, and IoT.
Set yourself apart from the pack by proving your ability to lead projects around the latest technologies and topics. The Language of Emerging Technologies for Project Managers learning experience includes access to the ETBIZ credential. You can take the assessment, receive your score, and print your certificate from anywhere, all through the CHOICE online digital delivery platform. Shortly after passing your assessment, you’ll receive a digital badge that you can use to share your dedication to Emerging Technologies!
More classes coming soon!