The best way to protect your business from potentially devastating cyber-attacks is to arm yourself with the most up-to-date and advanced cybersecurity knowledge. How can you do this? One of the best ways is to ask the experts.
Luckily, you can do just that at the Cyber Security Summit: Boston on November 8th, 2017.
Who exactly should attend this summit? Those who as responsible for protecting their company’s data, especially C-Suite and senior-level executives, are encouraged to attend the Summit. The goal of this exclusive conference is to connect cybersecurity executives with the subject matter experts and innovative solution providers that can help their business.
So, why should you plan on attending the Cyber Security Summit: Boston? Here are the top ten reasons:
- Renown cybersecurity experts from all over the world will be available to offer advice on how to protect your company from potential cyberattacks during round-table discussions and panels.
- You will learn about the most cutting-edge cybersecurity solutions through demonstrations from solution providers.
- Executives do not have to worry about making the time and traveling to spend a week at a larger cyber trade show. The mission of the Summit is to bring the information to the executives in the nation’s top cities. This one-day event is then produced in a first-class hotel instead of a large convention center.
- Instead of investing a large amount of money, you will only need to invest in the one day at the Summit. This could save your company potential litigation and stock devaluation.
- In addition to being an information-packed event, this is also a fantastic networking opportunity for powerful C-Suite executives, entrepreneurs, and leaders.
- Attendance for each Summit is limited to approximately 300 senior-level executives to ensure that the environment is kept as intimate and far away from a tradeshow as possible. All attendees are pre-approved and the event is only accessible for those who have an invitation.
- This unique event actually offers you the option of setting up meetings with various top cybersecurity companies when registering to analyze your company and decide on the best options for your situation.
- Learn about what you can do to avoid becoming the next hacking victim at the Summit.
- Secure your critical infrastructure from the fastest growing threat to businesses on the global scale: cybercrime.
- This event is all-inclusive, which means that the Summit will provide catered breakfast, lunch, and a cocktail reception for those attending.
For full details and to register today, please visit the Cyber Security Summit: Boston website. Use promotion code “LO2017” to receive half-off of the price of admission! We hope to see you there!